Here's the scoop on how to snag your bulk refills during our COVID-19 shop closure period!
While the shop remains closed to in-store shopping for at least a few more weeks, we're excited to relaunch our bulk refill station! Things will be a little different, but we have an easy system for refills. Here's the step-by-step and if you have any other questions, please reach out to us at the shop!
- Swing by anytime during our curbside pickup hours, that's 1-7pm each day.
- Bring your refill containers. Remember that containers must have the ounce volume measurement noted so we can calculate the refill cost.
- Wear a mask.
- Wave hello, knock on the door or ring the doorbell when you arrive and whoever is on duty that day will greet you at the door.
- We'll take your containers and your credit card into the shop while you wait outside.
- You can choose to have your receipt emailed or printed.
- All done!