Like all things, the right tools for the job are a joy and a blessing. A Ruby-approved collection of absolute favorites and glorious necessaries for: taking good care of your marvelous, precious body and singular, brilliant soul (while you're at it). Includes:
- Ayurvedic Cooling Body Oil for reconnecting to the body in balance, with anti-inflammatory turmeric, calming sandalwood, and anxiety-reducing brahmi, smells fantastic
- Small Beeswax Pillar Candle for sweet-smelling golden glow
- Swedish Horsehair Bath and Body Brush, can be used wet or dry
- Swedish Lovisa Face Brush for gentle exfoliating, a tiny, lovely, everyday miracle
-Shapely Swedish Goat Hair Makeup Brush: Supremely soft goat hair is ideal for applying tints or powders (and one au naturale Foundry babe uses hers to clean her record player)
- Beeswax Hand and Body Balm 2oz: all-natural, Minnesota-made, hyper nourishing salve...this is THE stuff!
-Swedish Cardamom Soap: Hand-made in small batches in Sweden from all-natural ingredients and richly scented cardamom oil
4 Velvetback Palo Santo Natural Incense Cones: Richly aromatic incense made from all natural materials hand-harvested in Washington
-Porcelain Simple Line Tiny Square Dish - 2.75": The perfect little dish for your incense cones (or other ritual treasures) from, slipcast and hand-etched by Boston-based ceramicist Nicole Aquillano
- Small Flax Line Towel, quick drying, ultra-absorbent organic cotton and Flanders linen is woven into a tone-on herringbone pattern in the Japanese style, the back is crafted from delicately looped, super soft organic cotton terry pile for maximum fluffiness/functionality
- Lattice Waffle Washcloth: A favorite Japanese open-weave washcloth
We love putting together collections of like-minded joy-makers! These are available in extremely limited quantities. If you love the idea too but want to put your own spin on it OR this particular basket is out of stock: just add everything you'd like to put into your own gift "basket" to your order and let us know what's what in the order notes! We'll be more than happy to package it up Ruby-style.